INBF Northeast Classic ~ WNBF Pro American
Date, Fees, Times
- Event Date: June 6, 2020
- Registration Fee: $90
Deadline for entry is ; entry forms received after this date may not be accepted and in all cases of late entries a fee of $60 will apply. All fees must be paid in advance of the event.
- Crossovers: Up to 3 at $60 per crossover
- Polygraph fee: $70 in cash at testing
Venue + Check In
Daniels Theater, Atwood Hall
950 Main Street
- Amateur Check In: Friday, June 5, 5pm; competitor meeting to be announced
- Pro Check Inn: Friday, June 5, 5pm; competitor meeting at 7pm
- Show begins at 10am; straight through format
503 Plantation St
Posing Classes + Seminars
Learn posing basics as well as the rules and requirements for competition.
At Fitness Asylum Studio
Leah Rogers – Tre Soleil firstname.lastname@example.org
- $150 – appointments will be scheduled
- $50 nonrefundable deposit may be paid with entry; balance will be due in cash at appointment.
Make-Up + Hair
Stamatia at Sherwin Cristos Salon
344A Boston Turnpike, Shrewbury, MA
(approximately 10 minutes from venue)
Available at host hotel for both events; will move to venue at 8:00am.
No Alcohol or Dream Tan
The use of Dream Tan and the consumption of alcohol has been banned from this event. If you arrive with Dream Tan on, you will be asked to leave the venue. Bags will be checked for alcohol. If you arrive with alcohol you will have to leave. This is a zero-tolerance policy.
- For bodybuilding only
- Precut, 60-second maximum MP3 file
- Please email to Kristinfonseca@comcast.net
Music must be emailed by the Friday before the show. Music will not be accepted in any form at the show; house music will be provided for those who have not submitted music.
- Pro Men’s + Women’s Bodybuilding
- Pro Fit Body
- Pro Figure
- Pro Bikini
- Pro Master’s Bikini
- Pro Men’s Physique
- Fit Body
- Men’s Physique
- Polygraph Fee: $70; all competitors are subject to random urinalysis testing during the competition
- Please read the banned substance list BEFORE testing
- By appointment only; amateur polygraph is good for 6 weeks, pro polygraph is good for 2 weeks
- Plan at least 1 hour for testing; bring all prescriptions with doctor’s notes explaining medical needs and prescribed dosage
- Email questions ASAP, do not wait until you are at the testing site.