Posing Classes and Seminars
Pro Series Seminar
Space is limited per COVID-19 requirements. Updates will be sent by email.
March 5, 2022
Diane Cournoyer Dance Studio
386 West Main St.
This seminar is a perfect introduction for beginners or a place for experienced competitors to get the information they need to make it to the next level. We will all learn a lot. This seminar will be motivating and a huge opportunity to learn from the best how to take your physique to the next level!
- Perfect Peaking
- Training to optimize muscle building
- Individual Considerations when putting together a training program
- Simplifying success through daily habits
- WNBF/INBF Judging Rules
- Posing – specifics for each category
- Contest specifics
- Saying YES to the process – goal setting and strategies to stay on course
- Dr. Joe Klemczewski – WNBF Pro, CEO – The Diet Doc, Nutrition guru, PHD in Nutrition, PHD in Health Education, Physical Therapy degree
- Chris Barakat – WNBF Pro Bodybuilder – Founder Competitive Breed, Professor at University of Tampa
- Shannon Kelly – WNBF Pro Figure World Champion, Owner For the Love of Sweat – New Jersey
- Dwayne Broadway – WNBF Multi Title Holder, Head Judge, Promoter INBF Battle 4 Broadway
- Kristin Fonseca – WNBF Pro Bodybuilder – Promoter INBF South Shore Natural
- Laura Tourtellot- Master Trainer, Promoter INBF Granite State Open
- Nancy Andrews- 4X WNBF Pro World Champion, WNBF President, Promoter/Owner Nancy Andrews Presents
- $150 entry fee
- $50 nonrefundable deposit due with entry (balance due at the door)
- Entry deadline February 10
- Late fee $50
- Event day fee – $225 (cash only)
- Deposit is non-refundable
History of the Pro Series Seminars
By 5-time WNBF Pro Nancy Andrews
I started promoting these seminars in 1999. My good friend and fellow WNBF Pro Laurie Normandeau actually had the idea to this. At that time, she was working at the Northampton Athletic Club in Western Mass. We teamed up and the rest is history.
Laurie moved away and life became busier for me. Although I have continued to do annual educational seminars, it has been a long time since I have hosted a one day camp. This will be a great day to learn from some of the best in the industry. Join us on March 5th – the camp is great for all levels – first time competitors through pros.