Posing Classes and Seminars
We offer a variety of seminars and classes throughout the year where attendees learn posing basics as well as the rules and requirements in a friendly and positive environment. Great for athletes of all levels and experience.
A 6-hour, intensive examination into the judging process in natural bodybuilding and fitness competition.
This seminar is for anyone interested in learning more about the natural bodybuilding judging process. We will go over all categories and criteria. Through video and pictures we will discuss the decision making process.
- If you want to become a judge for the INBF, this is the first step in the process.
- If you are a competitor or coach looking to improve, this is an excellent event to learn more about how you can score better with judges and what you can do to make the must of what you have.
Sunday, March 8, 2020
Full Seminar Fee $100, or you may choose to attend only on part of the seminar:
- Part 1: Judging Rules, 1 to 4pm – $75
- Part 2: WNBF Worlds Video Review, 4 to 6pm – $25
Registration required; late fee of $25 for registrations received after March 1.
Weekly Posing Classes
Learn posing basics as well as the rules and requirements for competition.
- $200 for first-time attendees
- $160 for past attendees
- $140 for any WNBF Pro
- Drop ins are allowed for any class; fee is $30 per class, due in cash
Posing Classes are Held on Sunday:
- March 15, 22, 29
- April 5, 19, 26
- May 3, 17
- Bodybuilding – 10 to 11am
- Fitbody – 11 to 11:30am
- Figure – 11:30 to 12:30pm
- Bikini – 12 to 1pm
Learn from WNBF + INBF Professionals
4-time WNBF Pro World Champion
WNBF/INBF Judge and Promoter
Posing Coach for 15 Years
Posing Coach for 15 years
WNBF Bodybuilding Pro
WNBF Fit Body Pro
WNBF Bikini Pro