INBF/WNBF Monster Mash
Venue + Host Hotel
242 Adams Pl, Boxborough, MA 01719
Special Group Rate
$109 per night – book now
Fees and Deadlines
- Amateur entry – $110; crossovers $90/ea.
- Pro entry – $210
- $100 late fee for entries received after October 15, 2022
- Trainer/assistant – $80/ea.
- $75 – all competitors, by appointment only
- Amateurs good for 6 weeks. All polygraphs must be completed by FRIDAY evening. Competitors within a 2 hour drive of the venue must be test by 1PM ON FRIDAY. Your specific time will be emailed to you.
- Pros good for 6 weeks. Pros can test Fri. Nov. 4 or Sat. Nov. 5 at the host hotel. This poly time will also make the test valid for the World Championships.
- Prize money winners and Pro card winners will be subject to a urine test at night, immediately after they come off stage. All competitors are subject to random testing during the competition. Plan at least 1 hour for testing. Bring all prescriptions with doctor’s notes explaining medical needs and prescribed dosage. Please read the banned substance list BEFORE testing. Email questions ASAP, do not wait until you are at the testing site.
WNBF Monster Mash
- Open and Masters Men’s Bodybuilding
- Open Women’s Bodybuilding
- Open FitBody
- Open Figure and Masters
- Open Bikini and Masters
- Open Men’s Physique
INBF Monster Mash
- Men’s BB – Open, Masters 40/50, Novice, Teen, Jr
- Women’s BB – Open, Masters 40
- Fitbody – Open, Masters 40
- Figure – Open, Masters 40, Novice
- Bikini – Open, Masters 40 + 50, Novice, Jr
- Men’s Physique – Open, Masters 40, Jr.
Show Tanning Professionals
Liquid Sun Rayz
Heidi Zeiss www.showtanningprofessionals.com firstname.lastname@example.org
To be announced
Format, Times, Tickets
Check-In and Competitor Meetings
- Check-in times will be assigned
- Mandatory Zoom meeting to be announced
Event Format, Times, and Tickets
- Straight through format, with groups based on state orders; all awards will follow shortly after class
- Start, competition/award, and end times will be finalized closer to the event date
- Numbers will be limited; competitors will not be able to come in early or stay after their group finishes competing
- Tickets will be sold for each grouping and may be limited to a certain number per competitor
- Ticket pricing to be announced
- More details will be available at the end of August depending state orders